This is a quick list of my top 10 vitamin supplements from Market America. At another time, I will post my top 10 vitamin supplements, period. But because I am so passionate about the Market America business, am thrilled to be participating in a company that is helping people with their health and their spending habits (that’s another post, or maybe another website), I am going to start at home. The title is linked to the product website in case you want to read more about it, or try it for yourself. Many of these supplements are highly bioavailable due to Isotonix capability… but just to let you know, you can mix these powders together as long as the ratio of powder to water stays constant. If you click on the product you will be direct to the product page of the MA website. Here you will find all product details, plus research resources and full ingredients list and label of each product.
The Top 10
- Isotonix OPC-3 – I’ve done a full review of this product – so feel free to read that post here. One to two servings per day of this amazing food-based antioxidant product is enough to help your knees feel better, seasonal allergies go away and your skin prettier. It tastes so good, and is so easy to take, you will not forget! In fact, you will look forward to it! And it’s not even sweet. If you’re going to mix it with some of the other vitamins, it actually mellows out the flavors of sweeter vitamins on this list.
- Isotonix MultiVitamin with Iron – Usually my opinion of products reflects my patient’s results, but for this one, it’s for my own health that I list it so high. I have been bordering on anemia for decades – which lowers my immunity, makes me tired, pale and have bad nails. I was also never a fan of multivitamins until I started this product. There are plenty of good ones on the market, but this is the one I want to take. It’s helped my energy, my iron levels and my nails are %200 better. It’s super absorbable, and even has methylated versions of the B Vitamins. This multi is high class.
- Curcumin Extreme – Excellent anti-aging for joints, liver, uterus, thyroid, gut and brain. This is my favorite turmeric product on the market for a few reasons that I have to number. 1) BCM-95 – this formulation of curcumin is long acting- up to 8 hours in the body. Unlike most tumerics, it is easily absorbed without any ginger, pepper or oil and contains the full range of curcuminoid complexes making it broad spectrum 2) Selenomethionine – the methylated form of antioxidant mineral selenium is necessary for liver detox and conversion active thyroid hormones. 3) Broccoli seed extract with standardized sulphurophane increases glutathione production, protect liver, genetic material and helps your body metabolize harmful estrogens. I put all pain patients, autoimmune patients on it; those struggling with fibroids, endometriosis and thyroid health. 1 to 2 per day is the recommended amount, but you can take up to 4 per day no problem.
- Bliss Anti-Stress Formula – Nutrients and anti-stress herbs, called adaptogens, are key in this day and age as we all suffer from chronic stressors. Stress wears on the body’s hormones and organ health making promoting chronic disease. This Bliss product helps immediately calm the mind so you can unwind, calm down and even fall asleep. It’s not a sedative and it’s not addictive, it just has these safe adaptogen ingredients like Rhodiola, Bacopa, Ashwagandha and L-Theanine that promote mental calmness, while supporting your stress organs. I pop 1 or 2 before I do any public speaking – also goes great with a coffee when overstimulated!
- Isotonix Magnesium – Magnesium is needed by at least 50% of Americans especially those with stress, insomnia, muscle cramps, type 2 and borderline diabetes, elevated C-reactive protein (inflammation), high blood pressure, plaquing of the arteries, osteoporosis, migraine headache, asthma, and constipation. Phewf! That’s a long list – but the best forms of magnesium are citrate – for its stool softening effects and glycinate for its muscle relaxing effects. This product includes the best of all worlds – fast acting, fast absorbing, very gentle bowel moving, tastes great, no big horse pill. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22364157)
- Isotonix Vitamin D with K2 – A health insurance policy in a bottle. I too am guilty of forgetting to take my Vitamin D, plus I am genetically predisposed to Vitamin D deficiency, and osteoporosis runs in my family. If you still think of calcium for bone health, Wake up to Vitamin D3; the hormone we are no longer able to make in large enough quantities but is still required to shuttle the calcium into the bone, otherwise it just circulates in the blood where it can cause problems. This vitamin D is fast absorbing, great tasting and high enough dose at 5000IU per cap. No BS 400 or 1000IU, which are no where near enough for most people. Plus it has the amazing fermented nutrient Vitamin K2, not so much a blood clotting as a builder of bone and cartilage. Amazing product!
- Isotonix Activated B Complex – It’s rare to see a B Complex with the bio-available forms. Now that genetic testing is widely available, many people know they have MTHFr problems, in which case they need the methylated B12 and folic acid. This product has the B12 Methylcobalamin 120mcg as well as Folate (B9) as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, Quatrefolic® 432mcg as part of it’s formulation. Other Bs include Vitamin B1, B2, B3 as Niacinamide, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, and B7 (Biotin) in the right ratio that the body needs. Because it’s isotonic it also has supportive electrolyte minerals needed for energy production such as Magnesium and Potassium (Only in powder form can we even purchase potassium over 1mg, this product has 94mg). Instant results for those with fatigue, stress and quick results with high homocysteine. Great tasting, moderate doses.
- Isotonix Daily Essentials Packets – This is another example of what an amazing company this is that they put together 4 of their best isotonix supplements all in one easy-to-carry and travel vitamin packet. This is a dream come true for those who like things simple – carry it in your pocket, and take it with 8oz of water during your afternoon lull. Don’t want to drink alcohol at happy hour? Have a glass of this! This product includes 1 servings of each of the OPC-3, MultiVitamin without Iron, Activated B Complex and Calcium Plus. I haven’t included Calcium in my top 10 but I certainly recommend this one for people with bone loss and calcium deficiency, because powdered Calcium is way better absorbed than tablet Calcium. Calcium is actually absorbed along the lining of the intestinal wall, so if you’re stomach doesn’t have the juice to break down the tablet it’s not getting absorbed. Click this link to Calcium Plus in case you’re looking. This Daily Essentials Packet is the King/Queen of vitamin supplements. The only reason I haven’t ranked it higher is because the multi doesn’t have iron. Also, it’s a great savings if you’re going to be taking each of these nutrition supplements anyway.
- Isotonix Digetive Enzymes with Probiotics – I had to include something specifically for digestion in my top 10 because so many people suffer. There are a multitude of products that support the stomach, the microbiome, the gut and the colon. This one covers several of those areas. The broad spectrum digestive enzymes help you digest carbs, starches, sugar, proteins, fats and lactose. While a specific shelf-stable probiotic called LactoSpore has been proven helpful for gas, bloating, diarrhea, vomiting and abdominal pain. This product is unique because it has the enzymes with the probiotics all in one convenient packet. It tastes nice, like lemon-lime and fizzes in water. Normally the probiotics might not survive that formulation but because this is a spore-based probiotic it’s protected
- Isotonix Custom Cocktail – I have saved the best for last. The only reason it’s not first is because it’s sophisticated. If this is your first point of contact with Isotonix then you will want to try a couple products before committing to your very own Custom Cocktail. But let me say, this is literally the BOMB. There is no other company that allows you to formulate your own unique custom cocktail all in one canister. Yes, you need to have a little restraint – because the more ingredients you add the more have to take – and the higher the sugar. I recommend keeping it to 4 to 6 products at a time. If you have 6 or more, then you’ll probably want to divide it into morning and afternoon servings. This cocktail can include any of the Isotonix products I’ve listed such as Vitamin D3/K2, OPC-3 already plus Joint Support, Blood Sugar Support, Complete Greens, ORAC Superberries, Acai berry, MultiMineral, and the list goes on. Basically any product the company can make in Isotonix form can be an ingredient for your very own cocktail. Choose from a 30 or 90 day supply.
First, take a test to help decide which products are right for you. Take the NutriPhysical Quiz. It’s as thorough as filling out a form at the doctor’s office, so just a head’s up you need abut 15 minutes! The results will get sent to your inbox, and from there you can make a decision as to what you want to include in your very own Custom Cocktail. If you have clients, talk to me about offering it as a service for them! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like me to review a product please submit your request to email@example.com